Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013

Hello all. I had a terrific time with my family in the last two days. Yesterday (Monday) I spent the night at my twin sister' home watching the NCAA Men's Division I Championship game between University of Michigan and Louisville. I was, of course, cheering for UofM but they lost. :(  :(  Oh well. I spent the night there. Today I spent the afternoon with my older sister while we did a few errands. I also received an email from my folks who live in New Mexico. All-in-all, I had a terrific day.
Now I am going to post a couple comics for your entertaining pleasure:

                                                           Calvin and Hobbes

Non-Sequitur

Garfield



I hope you enjoyed these. If there are any others that you would like me to post, then please leave me a comment. Have a great day!!!  :)  :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment