Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013



Hello everyone! Today is Wednesday and my plans for the day include trying to get my physical therapy for my injured foot going. I have to make a few phone calls but hopefully everything works out. It is a cold a rainy day here in SW Michigan. Spring has not sprung yet but she is on the way. My foot is healing fine. I can walk on it but my leg muscle below my knee feels weak therefore I have to go to physical therapy to get that back into shape.
There will be a posting of a review of mine that I did for another website. I will post the link here when it is posted. I am, however, posting a review of Silk Is For Seduction by Loretta Chase by this weekend.

Here are a few comics to help get your day started:

Ziggy


Garfield


Calvin and Hobbes

Well, that is all for now. Please leave me a comment so that I know you stopped by and let me know what else you would like me to post. Take care everyone and have a wonderful Wednesday!!  :)  :)

1 comment: