Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 13 2013

Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. Posted on another page is my review of Silk Is For Seduction by Loretta Chase. Please visit that page and leave me a comment. In the comments, if you would like me to review a novel for you, please mention title/author in the comments and leave me your email address and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Well, I am sitting here in my apartment, alone, watching the movie Executive Decision with Kurt Russel, Halle Berry and Steven Seagal. This is the only movie that I know of where Steven Seagal dies. For a quick synopsis please visit this link: Executive Decision Summary. I really enjoy this movie.
It is a somewhat beautiful day outside. A little chilly but okay day. I am feeling good.

Well here are a couple of today's comics:

B. C. 









Calvin and Hobbes









Peanuts







Non Sequitur










I hope you enjoyed my blog today. Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to see on my blog!! Have a happy day!!!  :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment